Sunday, May 12, 2013

Trese

Trese fan art. I always thought that Trese needs some protection under that coat of her. Or I just wanted to draw some tactical armor there. Yeah, probably the later. I actually have no qualms what so ever with her original design. I just wanted to put a personal spin to it. 

What's Trese? Well, if you've been hiding under a rock or is from another country (Trese's big here in the Philippines), Trese is, quoting wikipedia, tells the story of Alexandra Trese, a detective that deals with crimes of supernatural origin.[1]The third book, Trese: Mass Murders, won Best Graphic Literature in the 29th National Book Award last November 2010.
If you want to know more about it, check it here.

So yeah! I'm attempting a daily draw of sorts. Nothing really stellar, just some quick draws every day since I could only dedicate 1 hour at most everyday for this. This is my third shot at this things, the first was years ago I only lasted a few weeks. The second was weeklies, that was when I started this blog, which lasted a few months. Heres hoping that third times the charm. I'm open for suggestions/request on who/what you want to see me draw. I'll probably just treat this as daily exercise.
Stay tuned folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment