Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrapping up 2011


2011 was a very challenging year for me. A lot of things happened that forced me somewhat out of my comfort zone. Somehow I think I responded to the challenge positively and sometimes a bit negatively. But I never bitched about it and somehow that made me proud. I handled things the way a real man should!

Fast forward today and I'm quite content at where I stand now. And if ever I have a time machine, I won't change a thing. And if ever alternate timelines exist, I won't wonder what happened to all those other timelines.

And at that note, I bit farewell to you 2011. We had a good run and though you always managed to get a jump at me and kick me in the ass, we had fun.

Cheers to you 2011! You made me change my perspective to a lot of things!

Hello to you 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment