Sunday, December 11, 2011

Technoteapot

Almost a month ago, we got invited to a goth/steampunk-inspired tea party hosted by Spidersilk Productions. Sensing an opportunity to promote ourselves, we gave it a go. It was held December 8-10 at LRI Design Plaza. The place was really good, quite fancy, I should say. The perfect place for those artsy people who want an intimate setting to their galleries.


Here are some of the photos from the event. To see more just click here.

This is the first art exhibit, in which we got invited to participate. It actually felt nice that we are somehow getting recognized, slowly but surely, I guess. Here's hoping that we get to participate to more art exhibit in the future. In the mean time, here is the piece I made just for the event.


It was supposed to be somewhat a steampunk-inspired Astroboy fanart, but people didn't recognize it and some actually thought it was more like a lone-ranger-inspired piece. So, yea I failed there.

I actually thought about posting images of the progress of how I made this piece, but nobody actually read this blog anyway, so meh. Maybe some other time. When I actually have people that really follows this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment